May 21, 2009

Travel Plans

So I've decided, and booked everything already, that I'm going to visit Stockholm, Venice and Rome at the end of June. I'm pretty much bouncing up and down like a five year old right now. Venice and Rome were on my list of top 3 places I wanted to go, so I'm ridiculously excited. I'm pretty sure most of Rome is going to be me visiting historical sites and Museums. Because I am a Classics nerd. It'll be fun though! And I found out flying out of Stockholm is way cheaper than flying out of Billund. One way to Billund by train costs the same as there and back to Stockholm by bus. And I can get more flights, via Ryanair as it's by far the cheapest, flying out of Stockholm. I wished I'd known sooner. Oh well. And I'll get a chance to visit Sweden! Ehee! I'm just so excited right now I can barely sit still. Sadly I still have a month to wait. Ah well, it'll pass quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment